The Colorectal Cancer Alliance is a national organization committed to ending colorectal cancer within our lifetime. We help patients and families, survivors and caregivers, navigate their diagnosis and treatment, connecting them with those who can share experiences and knowledge, address concerns, and identify resources to meet their needs. We partner with healthcare professionals and social influencers to raise awareness of preventative screening, and we collaborate with researchers to better understand the disease and fund critical research.
We are seeking a talented and hardworking individual to assist our fundraising efforts as the Gifts Entry Associate in the Development Department.
The Gift Entry Associate will work directly with the Director of Individual Giving and the Individual Giving Team to ensure all donations and contributions are entered into the donor tracking systems accurately and in a timely fashion. The Gift Entry Associate is responsible for entering all on-site donations into Rallybound from all fundraising events. The Gift Entry Associate is responsible for entering all pledges into the donor tracking system and serves as a bridge between the Development and IT teams. Finally, the Gift Entry Associate provides administrative and special project support to the Individual Giving Team as well as to the Chief Development Officer.
Director of Individual Giving
- Manages the entry of all gifts into Salesforce and Rallybound -- the Alliance’s donor tracking systems. This includes: individual gifts, organization gifts and grants, local sponsorships, event registrations, and other contributions. This also entails updating donor records with correct campaigns and donor codes.
- Assists the Special Events and Undy RunWalk teams with entering donations following fundraising events. This includes uploading all onsite Undy RunWalk and Blue Hope Bash registrations, donations and auction purchases directly into the database.
- Ensures all contributions are coded correctly in the donor databases.
- Maintains and updates the donor databases, including updating donor records as needed and works with the IT Department on data hygiene projects.
- Provides data reporting support to the Development Team.
- Works with Accounting team to fix any errors in regards to donations and contributions, including an end-of-month data reconciliation.
- Helps coordinate projects between the Development Team and the Vice President of Technology to address any problems with the donor databases or other systems.
- Supports the Director of Individual Giving and Chief Development Officer with other tasks as assigned.
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties, all employees of the organization are expected to fulfill the following:
- Gain a general understanding of colorectal cancer research, prevention and treatment; be an advocate for the Colorectal Cancer Alliance and its mission.
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, constituents, Medical professionals, and vendors.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- At least two years of Salesforce experience required
- Knowledge Rallybound preferred
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to data integrity
- Team oriented, flexible, positive, personable, and eager to learn
- Ability to work independently, exercise professional judgement and discretion
How to Apply
To apply, please send a resume and a cover letter, including salary requirements to [email protected]. Applications without all three of these required items will not be considered.