Oxford University Development North America, Inc. (OUDNA) seeks an experienced professional working in the field of institutional advancement to serve as a Regional Campaign Officer within its highly successful fundraising and alumni relations program. Candidates should be able to work within an entrepreneurial setting that promotes a collaborative and cooperative approach to fundraising, alumni relations, and special events.
Deputy Director and the Director of Events & Alumni Relations
- Responsible for engaging alumni and friends of the University of Oxford in large to medium-sized metropolitan areas within the USA and Canada with a goal of fostering an increase in charitable giving and alumni activities.
- Work collaboratively with OUDNA colleagues and in support of members of the University leadership and the Oxford academic community to cultivate and solicit mid-level ($25K to $250K) benefactions to support initiatives across the Collegiate University.
- Monitor all prospect contacts to ensure positive and purposeful activity.
- Travel to cities in North America and to Oxford.
- Cooperate and collaborate with University/College development/advancement officers.
- Focus on securing support for a set of priorities identified by the University leadership.
- One to three years of successful experience in development or alumni relations, preferably in higher education.
- Ability to understand the needs and interests of donors in order to develop relationships between them and the University.
- Interest in all areas of education and a dedication to promoting Oxford’s fundraising priorities through developing excellent relationships with faculty, senior academic leaders, volunteers, and development professionals across the Collegiate University.
- Proven success with reaching out to new prospects and developing cultivation and solicitation strategies across a multi-faceted portfolio.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated record of completing assignments.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
How to Apply
If interested in this position, please email a cover letter and resume to:
Sheila Vera Barrett
No phone calls please. Thank you.