The Social Impact Exchange 2019 conference theme is Shaping the Future Together: Philanthropy as Change. During the two days, they will address a range of topics related to this theme, including the future of our democracy, economy, education system, and health system, among others. A variety of transformational approaches will be featured, including multi-sector collaboration, movement building, public/private partnerships, systems change strategies, and game-changing innovation.
- Leslie Crutchfield, Executive Director,
- Nick Donahue, President And CEO,
- Anand Giridharadas, Author, Winners Take All: The Elite Charade Of Changing The World
- Efrain Gutierrez, Impact And Evaluation Manager,
- Van Jones, CNN Commentator And Founder,
- Sal Khan, Founder,
- Mark Kramer, Co-Founder And Managing Director,
- Paul Nicklen, Photographer, Filmmaker, And Marine Biologist
- Evan Wolfson, Founder And Former President,
- Sally Yates, Partner, , Former Deputy Attorney General Of The United States
Foundation officers, philanthropists, corporate executives, trustees, wealth managers and philanthropy advisors interested in learning about innovative methods to support high-impact nonprofits in education, youth development, poverty alleviation, health and impact investing.